Here’s another new and delicious Virginia ham recipe that you can add to you menu list for Noche Buena. This bacon-wrapped with honey glaze ham recipe is definitely a hit specially for those who love bacon and ham at the same time.
Here’s How to Cook Bacon-Wrapped With Honey Glaze Ham:
Virginia Pineapple Ball Ham
1 cup Honey
1 cup Brown Sugar
1 tbsp. Mustard
2 tsp. Cloves Powder
Other: Aluminium Foil
- Prepare the ham. Place one bacon at a time and wrap around the ham until it is fully covered.
- In a bowl, let’s prepare the honey glaze. Combine the honey, sugar, mustard, cloves powder and about a cup of water. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until properly dissolved and incorporated.
- Place the wrapped ham in a baking pan. Brush some glaze all over. Cover with aluminium foil. Bake for 1 hour at 220°C.
- Take it out of oven and remove the foil. Brush some more glaze and out it back in the oven and bake for another hour at 200 °C. Every 15 minutes, brush it with honey glaze.
- Slice and brush it with the remaining glaze before serving.
Note from Ren:
Special thanks to Virginia Food Inc. for letting me try their delicious ham.
For questions and suggestions, make sure to drop a comment below. You can also email me or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try: