Burger steak is many’s ultimate favorites. But what if we put a twist to it and make it cheesy? This Burger Steak with Cheese recipe will definitely become a hit for kids. The process is not that complicated too.
Here’s how to cook Burger Steak with Cheese:
800g Ground Beef
1 cup Mushrooms
1 cup All-purpose Flour
1 medium-sized Onion (finely chopped)
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
200g Cheese (half grated, half sliced)
1/2 cup Flour diluted with Water
2 cloves Garlic (thinly sliced)
1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- In a large bowl, combine in the ground beef, chopped onion, and garlic, egg, all-purpose flour and season with salt and pepper. Combine thoroughly.
- Scoop some amount and form into a disk. Then put a slice of cheese at the center and flip to cover the cheese. Form it back into a round patty.
- Using a Masflex non-stick grill pan, grill the patties until brown on both sides. Set aside.
- In a separate pan, pour in about 1-2 cups of water.
- Add in the thinly sliced garlic, then the mushrooms. Let it simmer.
- Pour in the flour diluted with water, stir until properly incorporated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lastly, add in the cheese, mix until gravy starts to thicken.
8. Pour in some gravy on top of the patties before serving.
Note from Ren:
The first time I made this at home. I loved it. So I just think that it’s worth sharing. Also, you should know by now that I always wanted to go beyond the traditional cooking and make my own version of everything.
If you have any questions or recommendations, just drop your comment below. Or you can email me or direct message us on our Facebook Page..
Other recipes to try:
Watch on video: