Let’s try to level up our usual sliced brick ham for Noche Buena. This cheesy bake brick ham recipe is definitely very easy to prepare but it’s delicious and surely your family will love this. It’s even more delicious because we will use Virginia Brick Ham.
Here’s How to Cook Cheesy Bake Brick Ham:
Virginia Brick Ham
Quickmelt Cheese/Mozzarella (shredded)
**The amount of the ingredients depend on the size of your baking pan
- Prepare the Virginia Brick Ham. Slice them thinly.
- Place one piece of sliced ham, then place a sheet of cheese singles. Role it over. Then cut into two. (see video on how to do it).
- Place them into a baking pan, arrange them vertically.
- Pour in the Ham Syrup (included when you buy the ham) into the baking pan as well.
- Sprinkle a good amount of shredded cheese on top, enough to cover the rolled ham and cheese. Then top it with some chopped parsley.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 200 °C or until a crust is formed on top.
Note from Ren:
Thanks to Virginia Food Inc. for sending me and letting me try their delicious and affordable Brick Ham. And I decided to make this easy and delicious bake ham and cheese recipe.
For further questions and suggestions, make sure to leave a comment below or direct message us on our Facebook page.
Other recipes to try: