Chicken buffalo wings is one hot pulutan recipe that you might want to know how to cook. It’s not for the fainthearted because it’s just too spicy. Since it is glazed with hot sauce and cayenne powder, it will surely give you a kick. But it’s definitely very easy to cook.
Here’s how to cook Buffalo Wings:
15 pcs Chicken Wings
1 cup Cornstarch
1 tsp. Chili Powder
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/2 cup Hot Sauce
1 1/2 tbsp. Cayenne Powder
- Cut the tip of the chicken wings and then cut it into two. (see the video below for more details)
- In a bowl, mix in the cornstarch, chili powder and garlic powder, season with salt and pepper.
- Roll and coat the chicken wings.
- Heat a good amount of oil in a pan. Fry the chicken wings until golden brown. Set aside.
- In a separate pan, melt the butter. Then add in the cayenne powder, stir until properly incorporated. Pour in the hot sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Mix.
- Add in the fried chicken wings to coat.
Serve with some ice-cold beer! Cheers!
Note from Ren:
I’ve received a message requesting if I can feature buffalo wings. So I did. And don’t ask me why it is called buffalo wings, lol. This is one pulutan recipe that I know you guys would want how to make. The kick of hot and spicy is just one of a kind.
If you have any question or suggestion about this recipe, please drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try: