Do you love chicken curry? Do you know that you can actually make it into a delicious soup? It’s very easy to prepare, very healthy and absolutely delicious. It’s perfect especially this rainy season.
Here’s how to Cook Chicken Curry Soup:
350g Chicken Breast Fillet (cubed)
1.5 cup Coconut Milk
1 Carrot (cubed)
1 Potato (cubed)
2 Bell Peppers (1 green, 1 red) (cubed)
100g Green Peas
1 cup Parsley
1 medium-sized onion (chopped)
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
2 Tomatoes (cubed)
KoKuMaro Curry (2 servings)
3 cups Chicken Broth/Stock
Terra Real Vegetable Chips (garnish)
- Melt the butter in a pot. Saute onion, tomatoes, and garlic. Cook until tomatoes soften.
- Add the chicken. Cook until chicken turns white. Add in the potatoes and carrots. Mix and pour in the chicken stock.
- Drop 2 servings of KoKuMaro curry. Cover and let it simmer. Stir until curry is dissolved.
- Add in the bell peppers and the green peas. Mix, cover, and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk. Season with salt and pepper. Add in the parsley. Cover and let it simmer for another 3 minutes.
Put in a bowl, garnish with Terra real vegetables chips and Serve!
Note from Ren:
Special thanks to Homegrown for this video. If you wanted to help local farmers and small producers, check out their products.
I’m sure you’re going to love this curry soup. As a substitute to KoKuMaro, you can also use just the regular curry powder.
For more questions and suggestions, please drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
You can get your own Masflex Cookware from Shopee:
Other recipes to try:
Watch on video: