Here’s another delicious chicken recipe that you can prepare at home using Alaska Creamy Chicken Evap. Very easy yet very delicious and you don’t need so many ingredients to get it done.
Here’s How to Cook Cream Garlic Chicken:
1 Alaska Creamy Chicken Evap
500g Chicken Breast Fillet
1 medium-sized Onion
1 head of Garlic
- Season the chicken breast fillets with salt and pepper.
- Put a little oil in a pan and pan fried the chicken on both sides until golden brown. Set aside.
- On the same pan, melt the butter, saute onion and garlic. Pour in the Alaska Creamy Chicken Evap. Season with salt and pepper. Set fire to low and let it simmer.
- Add back in the pan-fried chicken and cook for another 5 minutes. Sprinkle the parsley and mix before removing from fire.
- Sprinkle with some toasted garlic before serving.
Note from Ren:
When cooking with milk or cream, always make sure to set fire to low to avoid it from burning.
For more questions and suggestions, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try: