If you are looking for some delicious Noche Buena recipe to prepare, here’s one option for you. Preparing and cooking this creamy bacon carbonara is definitely easy. And to make it delicious and creamy, we will be using Alaska Crema All-purpose Cream. This recipe will be a hit if you serve it during special occasions.
Here’s How to Cook Creamy Bacon Carbonara:
3 Alaska Crema All-purpose Cream (250ml)
200g Bacon (cut into smaller pieces)
200g Mushrooms (cut into smaller pieces)
1 medium-sized Onion
3 cloves Garlic
1 Egg Yolk
- Cook the pasta. Add salt and oil into the boiling water. Cook the pasta 3 minutes less than what the instruction on the packaging says. Drain water and set aside.
- In a pan, saute onion and garlic. Add in the bacon. Cook until crispy. Remove some excess oil.
- Add in the mushrooms and Alaska Crema All-purpose Cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Then add the egg yolk and stir.
- Add in the cooked pasta. Mix and let it cook for a couple minutes more.
Serve and Enjoy!
Note from Ren:
You can add more cream if you wanted it even creamier and you can use either Linguine pasta or just the regular spaghetti. Since I can’t find parsley anywhere in my area, I also wasn’t able to add one. But you can.
For questions and suggestions, leave a comment below or email me or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try: