Are looking for budget-friendly, healthy, and easy to prepare recipes at home? Try this new okra recipe. Okra with egg recipe is very easy to prepare, it doesn’t take much of your time.
Here’s How to Cook Okra with Egg:
1 medium-sized Onion
3 cloves Garlic
1 tbsp. Oyster Sauce
optional: toasted garlic for garnish
- Prepare the okra. Wash, then cut off the tip and the hard pod. Slice to cut in the middle, remove the seeds. Then cut into an inch size. (see video)
- In a pan, heat some oil then saute onion and garlic. Add the okra and saute.
- Pour about 1/2 cup of water and let it cook for about 10-15 minutes.
- Add in the oyster sauce, season with salt and pepper.
- Finally, pour in the beaten eggs. Mix and cook for another 2 minutes
Serve and Enjoy!
Note from Ren:
Depending on how young the okra you’re using, the cooking time might vary. You can even add more eggs or some shrimps is you want to. But so far this is the simplest okra recipe that you can try at home.
For questions and suggestions, please drop a comment below or email me, or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try: