This is not your usual miswa sardines soup. We will try to create a different version of miswa sardines. This time, we’re going to cook it dry and delicious. Adding some vegetables on it to make it healthier.
Here’s how to cook Stir-fry Miswa Sardines:
2 small cans Mega Sardines
1.5 cup Cabbage (shredded)
1 Carrot (julienned)
1 cup Green Onions (1 inch long)
1 medium-sized Onion (chopped)
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- In a pan, drizzle a small amount of oil. Add in the carrots and cabbage.
- Pour in the sardine’s sauce and cook for about 5 minutes. Then add in the green onions. Cook for another 2 minutes. Set aside.
- In the same pan, pour in some oil. Saute onion and garlic. Then add in the sardines. Cook for about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Boil a good amount of water in a pot. Put in a strainer. Drop the miswa, let it cook for a minutes and remove from the pot. Drain excess water.
- Place the cooked miswa in a plate. Top it with some pan fried vegetables and sardines. Add in some sliced hard-boiled egg and green onions.
Note from Ren:
I would say, with this recipe, we are trying to make something like bihon or pancit canton using miswa. We normally cook miswa as soup. So I wanted to create something new. Just make sure that you don’t overcook the miswa.
If you have any suggestions or recommendations about this recipe, drop a comment or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch on video: