Here’s one buko dessert recipe that you can add to your menu list. Just like the other versions of graham float, buko float is definitely a hit. Just make sure you use young coconut meat so it’ll be easy to handle.
Here’s how to make buko graham float:
1 pack Graham Crackers
1 pack Crushed Graham
1 big Can Angel Kremdensada
Young Coconut Meat
- Prepare the coconut meat. Either cut them in squares or strips.
- In a dish, arrange the graham crackers first. Pour in some amount of kremdensada on top.
- Top with some slices of young coconut meat.
- Then sprinkle and cover it with some crushed graham.
- Repeat the same process until the dish almost full.
- For finishing touches, cover the top part with crushed graham, arrange some coconut meat on top and drizzle some more kremdensada.
Note from Ren:
I just thought replacing mango with young coconut meat can be so delicious. And without a doubt. This buko graham float is a bomb.
For further questions and suggestions, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Get your own Masflex Glass Bakeware from Shopee.
Other recipes to try: