Looking for delicious yet less expensive dessert for Christmas? Here’s an easy, simple and delicious dessert recipe that you can make at home.
Here’s How to Make Cathedral Window Jelly:
Mr. Hat Gulaman (unflavored)(Red, Yellow, Green, White)
1 can Condensed Milk
250 ml All-purpose Cream
- Prepare the red, green and yellow gulaman. Follow the packaging instruction, make sure to lessen the water to have firmer jelly. Refrigerate, slice into cubes.
- In a pot, pour in about 4 cups of water. Pour and dissolve the white Mr. Hat Gulaman. Turn on the heat.
- Do constant stirring. Once it starts to simmer, add in the condensed milk. Then add the all-purpose cream. Give it a good stir until properly incorporated. Turn off the heat.
- This next process requires you to work faster to avoid jelly from getting hard fast.
- Prepare your molder. Alternatively put slices of jelly and pour in the white jelly mixture. Refrigerate overnight.
Note from Ren:
This is one of my favorite desserts, and the kids at home too. Very easy to prepare. When using powdered gelatin like Mr. Hat Gulaman, I’ll suggest to reduce the water than the actual instruction to have firmer and easy to handle jellies.
For more ideas, questions and recommendations, leave a comment below or send me an email or direct message me on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try: