If you are looking for easy and new snack recipe to prepare, here’s one great option for you. This is an easy-to-make cheese corn dog that for sure your kids would love. It can also be a good business idea to start.
Here’s how to make Cheese Corn Dog:
Cheese (cut into 1.2 x 0.5 inches long)
1.5 cup All-purpose Flour
1/2 cup Sugar
1 cup Breadcrumbs
- Prepare the hot dogs. Pat dry with paper towel to remove any excess water or moisture. Then cut into two.
- Insert the skewer/bamboo stick into the half slice of a hot dog, then the cheese. Repeat the process and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix in the all-purpose flour, sugar and salt. Then add in the egg and about 1.5 cup of water. (add more if needed). Mix until batter is a little bit smooth and runny.
- Individually, coat the stick cheese corn dog stick with the batter. Then roll to coat into the breadcrumbs.
- Heat a good amount of oil in a pan. Deep-fry until golden brown.
Ready and Enjoy!
Note from Ren:
It’s my first time to cook this snack recipe at home and my family loved it. So I decided to share it with everyone. Instead of the usual corn dog recipe, I added a big chunk of cheese on it to make it even more delicious.
For more questions and suggestions, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page
Other recipes to try: