Looking for some extra income or new business to try at home? Or you are simply looking for a new snack recipe for your family? This extra long french fries is a good option for you. Something new, very easy, and absolutely delicious.
Here’s How To Make Extra Long French Fries:
3 pcs. Potatoes
3/4 cup Cornstarch
- Prepare the potato, peel, and cut into similar sizes for evenly cooking. Boil until soft.
- Drain the water and in a bowl mash the potatoes properly.
- Add in the cornstarch, season with salt and pepper. Give it another mix and mash until the mixture is smooth and even with no lumps.
- Using Masflex Piping bottle, let’s make extra long fries. Just fill the bottle with the potato mixture and push it out. (see video)
- Heat some cooking oil in a pan, fry the fries until golden brown and crispy.
- Sprinkle some cheese powder for extra flavor.
Note from Ren:
If you don’t have a pipping bottle, you can use a piping bag. If you don’t like cheese powder, you can eat it as is or dip it in ketchup.
For further questions and suggestions, drop a comment below or email me, or you can also direct message us on our Facebook page.
Other recipes to try: