Looking for a new special chicken recipe for your upcoming special celebration? This Chicken Galantina recipe is for you. Instead of using deboned chicken, we can just use our regular whole dressed chicken.
Here’s How to Make Homemade Chicken Galantina:
1 Whole Dressed Chicken
400g Ground Pork
100g Vienna Sausage
1 medium-sized White Onion
1 tbsp. Pickle Relish
1/4 cup Raisins
1/4 cup Olives
3/4 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- In a bowl, combine the ground pork, ham, vienna sausage, white onions, olives, pickle relish, raisins and panko breadcrumbs. Mix properly.
- Season with salt and pepper, then add the egg. Mix.
- Prepare the whole dressed chicken. Originally, you need to use a deboned chicken, but since we only make this at home, we can use just the regular dressed chicken.
- Stuff the chicken with the pork mixture. Add some whole sausage and one whole hard-boiled egg.
- Close the chicken using a stick or you can sew it with a string.
- Tie it to secure.
- Brush some soy sauce all over the chicken.
- Bake for 1-2 hrs at 200 °C.
Note from Ren:
The original version of this recipe uses a deboned chicken, but if you can’t find one, you can use this version that I shared.
For more questions and suggestions, drop a question below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch Video here:
[…] How to Make Homemade Chicken Galantina How to Cook Bangus Curry 3-Combo Mother’s Day Special Meal (Fish Katsu, Java Rice and Coleslaw) […]