Craving for Shawarma Beef Wrap? Well, what if you can eat all you can at home? That’s right. You can learn how to make homemade shawarma beef wrap. It’s easy, and you don’t really have to spend much.
Here’s How to Make Homemade Shawarma Beef Wrap:
2 cups All-purpose Flour
1 tbsp. Sugar
1 tbsp. Baking Powder
2 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
1 cup Warm Water
500g Ground Beef
1/2 White Onion (chopped)
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
1 tbsp. Oyster Sauce
1 tbsp. Sugar
3 cloves Garlic
3/4 cup Mayonnaise
2 tbsp. Vinegar
Cabbage (finely shredded)
Tomatoes (strips, seeds removed)
Cheese (grated cheese)
- Prepare the shawarma wrap. In a bowl, combine all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, sugar, vegetable oil, and warm water. Mix to create a dough.
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes. Slice into smaller pieces. Form them into balls. Put the dough inside the bowl, cover and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, let’s make the garlic mayo. Using a mortar and pestle, crush 3 cloves of garlic. Then add a teaspoon of sugar and half a teaspoon of salt. Pound until it turns into a paste.
- Pour it into a bowl, add the mayonnaise and vinegar. Mix, set aside.
- Let’s prepare the shawarma beef. In a pan, saute onion and garlic. Add in the ground beef, mix and cover for about 10 minutes.
- Season with sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, and pepper. Cook until it dries out.
- Get the dough balls, using a rolling pin, flatten the dough into thin sheets. (don’t worry if they’re not perfect circles)
- Heat a pan, no need to add oil. Place the thin sheet of dough and cook until golden brown on both sides.
Let’s do the Wrapping!!!
- Place the shawarma wrap in the board, in the center, put in some cabbage, then beef shawarma, top it with white onion, tomatoes, and cucumber strips. Then add some garlic mayo on top. Finally, sprinkle some grated cheese. Roll both sides, seal with a food pick.
Note from Ren:
Here it is! Another recipe that I know many of you would love to know how to make at home.
If you have further questions, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Get your own Masflex Platinum Pan from Shopee:
Other recipes to try: