Craving for ramen but you can’t get out of the house? Why don’t you try making your own special ramen at home. This Instant Ramen Noodles special recipe is very easy to make and you can bring your favorite instant ramen to the next level.
Here’s How to Make Instant Ramen Noodles Special:
2 packs Instant Ramen Noodles
200g Chinese Cabbage
200g Imitation Crab Meat
Cheese Sheets (optional)
- Boil water in a pot, follow the packaging instructions for the amount.
- Put the noodles and cook for about 3-5 minutes, add the seasonings and slices of crab meat.
- Add the Chinese/Napa cabbage, cover the pot and cook for about 2 minutes. Remove the cabbage from the pot and set it aside.
- Put one egg in a pot and mix until it combines with the soup. Add the green onions.
- Finally, add two eggs, this time don’t stir it and cover the pot and cook for 2 minutes. We will use these eggs for the plating.
- This is optional, but you can place a sheet of cheese at the bottom of the pan before putting the ramen. Top the ramen with some sesame seeds, green onions, crab meat strips, and cabbage.
Note from Ren:
You can use any instant ramen noodles and add more seafoods to make it even more special. No need to go out to satisfy your cravings.
For more questions and suggestions, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook page.
Other recipes to try: