It’s summertime! It’s time for some cold treats at home. You can try making this easy to make mango smoothie and popsicles. You only need 3 or even 2 ingredients to get it done.
Here’s How to Make Easy Mango Smoothie and Popsicles:
5 pcs Mangoes
370ml Evaporated Milk
- Cut the mangoes into cubes. Slice both sides to remove the seed. Then score it horizontally and vertically, making sure that you don’t cut it all the way through. Use a spoon to scoop.
- Put the mango cubes in the freezer and freeze overnight.
- Once frozen, put them in the blender. Pour in some milk (you can do it gradually) and blend.
- Pour it in a glass, put a straw and enjoy!
- To make popsicles. Pour in the same smoothie mixture into the paper cups, put in a popsicle stick in the middle and freeze.
Note from Ren:
If you have popsicle molders, you can use them or you can improvise using paper cups just like what I did.
You can also add yogurt to your smoothie if you want to.
For more questions, suggestions, leave a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook page.
Other recipes to try: