Here’s one popular seafood recipe that you might want to give a try. This mukbang style shrimps is so mouth-watering. We will also be making a simple dipping sauce for it.
Here’s How to Make Mukbang Style Shrimps with Dipping Sauce:
1 White Onion
4 pcs. Chilies
100g Green Onion
2 tbsp. Korean Hot Pepper Paste
1 tbsp. Red Hot Chili Flakes
1 tsp. Brown Sugar
1 tbsp. Korean Spicy Dipping Sauce
1/2 cup Vinegar
1 pc Onion
3 cloves Garlic
1/4 cup Green Onion
1 tsp. Sugar
1 tsp. Soy Sauce
1 tsp. Red Hot Chili Flakes
- Clean and prepare the shrimps.
- In a pan, pour a bit of cooking oil. Add the slices of white onion, green onions and fresh chilies.
- Add the Korean Hot Pepper Paste and Red Hot Chili Flakes. Mix and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimps. (you can add a tbsp of water if you want).
- Add a tsp. of sugarm season with salt and pepper. Cook the shrimps for about 5-10 minutes.
For the Dipping Sauce:
In a bowl mix in 1 tbsp. Korean Spicy Dipping Sauce, vinegar, red onion, garlic, green onions, 1 tsp. sugar, 1 tsp. soy sauce, Red Hot Chili Flakes and season with salt and pepper.
Note from Ren:
I’m sure you’re going to love this shrimp recipe just like my family. Pair it with some iced cold drinks and it’ll be a hit.
For more suggestions and questions, drop a comment below or send me an email or message us on Facebook.