Are you craving to eat your favorite brownies but you don’t have oven at home? This is the recipe that you’ve been waiting for. Let’s try to make our favorite brownies without an oven.
Here’s How to Make No Bake Brownies:
2 Cups All-purpose Flour
1.5 Crushed Graham
1 cup Cocoa Powder
1 cup Sugar
1.5 cups Chocolate Chips
2 Cups Evaporated Milk
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 cup Crushed Walnuts
- In a pan, pour in 2 cups of evaporated milk, then add the sugar. Stir until complete dissolved.
- Add in the butter and let it melt. Add in 1 cup of chocolate chips and cocoa powder. Mix until properly incorporated.
- Add in the all-purpose flour. Mix thoroughly. Then add in the crushed graham. Add more milk if needed (gradually). Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Grease the pan with oil or butter. Then put in the brownies mixture, spread while pressing gently. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, let’s prepare the frosting. In a pan, pout in around 3/4 cups of evaporated milk. Add the vanilla extract and then about 1 cup of chocolate chips. Cook in a very low heat until chocolate chips are melted.
- Pour in some frosting on top of the pan with brownies. Then sprinkle some crushed walnuts all over. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Note from Ren:
I myself had a hard time looking for walnuts, so you can use peanuts in case you can’t find one in your local stores. You might also want to add some mallows or colorful sprinkles on top.
For more questions and suggestions, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.