Looking for a new breakfast recipe? Here’s a new version of french toast that you can prepare in the morning. This is perfect if you love peanut butter and french toast. Very easy and hassle-free to make.
Here’s How to Make Peanut Butter French Toast:
1.5 cups Evaporated Milk
1/2 cup Condensed Milk
- Prepare the bread. Just use a spoon to create a dent/crate in the middle of the sliced bread.
- Then scoop a good amount of peanut butter, spread on the bread and put another slice of bread on top.
- Meanwhile, combine the evaporated milk, eggs and condensed milk in a bowl. Whisk slowly until properly incorporated.
- In a low heat, melt butter in a pan. Dip and soak the bread with peanut butter filling.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides.
Note from Ren:
Since I have received messages from you asking to prepare some new breakfast recipes, I decided to share this delicious breakfast recipe. You can also add vanilla to the milk mixture if you want.
For questions and suggestions drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try: