If you don’t like the thought of buying frozen tocino in the market, because they may contain preservatives or they’re not fresh at all. It’s best if you know how to make homemade pork and chicken tocino. You can be sure that you are serving your family, fresh, safe and delicious food.
Here’s how to make Tocino at Home:
600g Pork Cutlets (this can be bought at the grocery, already cut thinly)
600g Chicken Breast Fillet
Spanish Paprika Powder
- Slice pork and chicken thinly.
- In a bowl, combine the soda, calamansi extract, banana ketchup, sugar, garlic, spanish paprika, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add in the pork and chicken cuts and marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
- To cook. Heat the pan, add in the pork tocino. Cook until the sauce starts to dry out. Drizzle some oil. Cook for another 5 minutes. (same process with chicken tocino).
- Serve with some tomatoes on the side.
Note from Ren:
Since we love tocino at home, I decided to learn how to make a homemade version. Without using preservatives and coloring.
If you have any questions or suggestions, just drop your comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
[…] How to Make Avocado and Buko Ice Candy How to Cook Chicken Curry (Filipino Style) How to Make Homemade Pork and Chicken Tocino […]