Here’s another version of puto that you can learn how to make. It is called Puto Flan for an obvious reason, it’s puto and leche flan in one. It is very easy to prepare, and definitely a delicious snack to make for the family.
Here’s how to Make Puto Flan
2 cups All-purpose Flour
1/2 cup White Sugar
1 tbsp. Baking Powder
1 cup Evaporated Milk
3/4 can Condensed Milk
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Prepare the flan. In a bowl, combine in the egg yolks, condensed milk, and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg whites, sugar, and evaporated milk. Whisk until properly incorporated.
- Gradually add the all-purpose flour. Then add the baking powder. Mix. Add water in order to make the right texture. It should be not too thick and not too runny.
- Brush some oil into the molders. Pour in the flan mixture into the molders. Steam for about 5-8 minutes in medium heat.
- Then pour in the puto mixture on top. Cover and steam for another 5-6 minutes.
- Let it cool and remove it from the molders.
Note from Ren:
Make sure that you don’t forget brushing some oil into the molders to avoid puto flan from sticking. Take note that the water on the steamer should be constantly boiling when you pour in the steam the puto.
For further questions and recommendations, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Get your own Masflex 2 in 1 Steamer and Deep Fryer from Shopee:
Other recipes to try:
[…] How to Make Puto Flan How to Make Iced Milo Jelly Drink No-Bake Cookies (3 Ways to do it without Oven) […]
[…] to Cook Creamy Kalabasa Soup How to Make Puto Flan No-Bake Cookies (3 Ways to do it without […]
[…] How to Cook Tofu Teriyaki How to Cook Creamy Kalabasa Soup How to Make Puto Flan […]
[…] How to Make Puto Flan […]
[…] How to Make Puto Flan How to Make Malunggay Puto Cheese How to Make Rice Puto (Putong Bigas sa Dahon ng Saging) using a Blender […]