A lot of people are talking about this new and trending cake. So I just thought it’s worth a try. Truly, this steamed condensed milk cake is easy to prepare, cheap, and definitely delicious. You might want to try this recipe today!
Here’s How to Make Steamed Condensed Milk Cake:
2 cups All-purpose Flour
1 can (390ml) Condensed Milk
2 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- In a bowl, put in the eggs, butter and condensed milk. Whisk until properly incorporated.Then add the vanilla extract.
- Pour in the all-purpose flour gradually into the mixture. One cup at a time. Also add the baking powder. Mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Place a wax paper at the bottom of the pan or brush some oil to avoid cake from sticking.
- Steam the cake for 40 minutes to an hour.
- Remove from the steamer and let it sit of around 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Sprinkle some confectioners sugar on top to give it a nice touch!
Note from Ren:
It’s my first time trying out this popular condensed milk cake and I’d say it’s not at all. Very easy to prepare and definitely cheaper than any other cake recipes out there.
For any more questions and suggestions drop your comment below or sent me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Get your own Stone Depp fry pan from Shopee:
Other recipes to try:
Watch on video: