Do you want to serve something different for your family? Try this Japanese Style Beef Curry. It’s definitely very easy and simple to cook. Using House Foods Java Curry Sauce Mix, you will have a delicious beef dish without a hassle.
Here’s how to cook Japanese Style Beef Curry:
500g Beef Slices
1 large sized Carrots (Cubed)
2 medium sized Potatoes (Cubed)
1 medium sized White Onion
3 cloves Garlic
1 can Green Peas
1 pack House Foods Java Curry Sauce Mix (MED.HOT)
1. Heat some canola oil in a pan. Sauté onion and garlic.
2. Add in the beef slices. Cover the pot and cook for about 20 minutes.
3. Add in the carrots, potatoes and green peas.
4. Pour in 6 cups of water. Cook for another 15 minutes.
5. TURN OFF the heat. Put the JAVA Curry roux, breaking into small blocks.
6. Stir until the curry roux melts.
7. TURN ON the heat and stir constantly until the sauce thickens.
8. Best serve with rice.
Note from Delish:
This is probably one of the easiest and delicious beef recipe you can try. House Foods has other variety of sauce mixes that you can try. For this one I used House Foods Java Curry Sauce Mix (MED.HOT). If you are looking for a rich-flavored spicy beef curry, you should try this Java Curry sauce mix. Serve it with rice and you’d forget about your diet! (take it from my experience).
If you have any questions about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email
Watch how to cook Japanese Style Beef Curry: