Holiday season is fast approaching. If there’s something that makes every celebration special, that is having delicious fruit salad on the table. Jolly Fruit Salad is something that you can prepare this Christmas season. Very easy and certainly no cooking required.
Here’s how to prepare Jolly Fruit Salad:
1 can Jolly Tropical Fruit Cocktail 490g
1 can Jolly Lychees 565g
1 can Jolly Whole Corn Kernels
1 can JollyCow Condensada
300g Thick Cream
3/4 cup Mayonnaise
1 cup Fresh Young Coconut Meat
1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese
1. Drain syrup from all canned fruits.
2. In a bowl combine in the condensada, cream and mayonnaise.
3. After draining the fruits, put them in a large container.
4. Pour in the cream mixture and mix.
5. Add in the grated coconut meat and cheese. Give it a one good mix.
6. Chill for about an hour before serving.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
Since Christmas is just around the corner, I decided to share my own version of fruit salad. It’s fast and easy to prepare. I’m calling this Jolly Fruit Salad since I’d be using Jolly Food’s canned products.
If you have any questions, please drop a comment below or send me an email.
Watch how to make Jolly Fruits Salad here: