Here’s one kamote recipe that you might want to learn how to cook at home instead of buying it outside. Kamote cue is definitely easy to prepare, and you will only need a kamote, sugar and oil. You’ll have it done for about 30 minutes depending on the size of the kamote.
Here’s how to cook Kamote Cue:
1 cup Brown Sugar
Roasted Sesame Seeds (optional)
- Peel and slice the kamote. Set aside.
- In a pan, heat a good amount of cooking oil.
- Pour in the brown sugar and wait until it starts to melt and float.
- Add in the kamote slices. Stir and wait until the sugar starts to stick into the kamote. Cook for about 15 minutes.
- You can use skewers or serve in a plate. You can also prinkle some sesame seeds before serving.
Note from Delish PH:
You can also sprinkle more brown sugar all over the kamote before taking them out of the pan if you want it so coated with sugar granules. But if you don’t want it too sweet. You can leave as is.
If you have any question or suggestion about this this, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch on videos:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: