Here’s one very easy snack dessert that you can prepare at home. You can bring your kamote or sweet potato to a different level. Kamote delight doesn’t even require too much ingredients and process to make. Literally it’s a 4-ingredient snack that is worth a try and that your kids will definitely love.
Here’s how to make Kamote Delight:
4 pcs Kamote (Sweet Potato)
1/2 cup Condensed Milk
1 tbsp. Butter
1 tbsp. Brown Sugar
1. In a pot, put a good amount of water.
2. Cut a shallow slit on each kamote. Put them in and boil. Boiling time depends on the size of the kamotes. Use a fork to test its doneness.
3. Drain water and Peel. (slits will make it easier to peel)
4. Using a masher, mash until smooth.
5. Add in the butter, condensed milk and brown sugar.
6. Mix everything well until smooth.
7. Chill for about 30 minutes. Scoop and shape according to your desire. Or put it in a pan and cut into cubes when serving.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
Since this is very easy to prepare, this is one of my quick dessert option. Kamote is such a healthy root crop, thus, this can be a guilt-free snack dessert. You can also lessen the amount of sugar or condensed if you don’t want it too sweet.
If you have any questions, please drop a comment below or send me an email.
Watch how to make Kamote Delight: