This is one dessert that no one would say no to. If you are looking for some delicious and mouthwatering desserts, leche flan is one of your best options. You can add this to your menu list this coming New Year’s Eve celebration and your family will surely love it. This is a steamed version.
Here’s how to cook Leche Flan:
10 Egg Yolks
1 can Condensed Milk
1 can Evaporated Milk
1 cup Light Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp. Fresh Calamansi Extract
1/2 cup water
1. Put half a cup of water in a pan. Pour in the light brown sugar. Set fire to low and wait until the sugar starts to caramelize.
2. Pour in the caramelized sugar in the molders. Set them aside.
3. In a bowl, put in the egg yolks and whisk until smooth.
4. Add in the condensed milk, evaporated milk, vanilla and calamansi extract. Whisk until smooth.
5. Strain to remove any lumps and air.
6. Boil water in a steamer.
7. Pour in the flan mixture into the molders and cover with aluminum foil before putting into the steamer.
8. Steam for about 40 minutes.
Let cool, Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
I received a request from the Recipe Request page on the website to prepare easy and delicious leche flan. And here’s my version of it. I might also share next time a baked version of this recipe.
If you have any questions about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email.
Watch how to cook Leche Flan here:
[…] Leche Flan […]
simple and easy to make…