This is definitely a staple food recipe in the country. A party or a celebration won’t be complete without Lumpia Togue. Although there are several versions of lumpia togue, the main ingredients shouldn’t be missed out. Monggo sprout and ground pork and you can add vegetables of your choice.
Here’s how to cook Lumpia Togue:
500g Monggo Sprout (Togue)
400g Ground Pork
1 large sized Carrot (julienned)
2 small sized Sweet Potato (kamote)(julienned)
250g Mushrooms (chopped)
2 tbsp. Oyster Sauce
1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
1 medium sized Onions (chopped)
3 clove Garlic (minced)
1. Sauté onion and garlic. Add in the ground pork. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Add in the carrots, sweet potatoes and mushrooms. Cook for another 5 minutes.
3. Add the togue and season with oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Cover and cook for another 10 minutes. Set aside and let cool before wrapping.
4. Start wrapping. Place a lumpia wrapper in the board, put a good amount of togue mixture and roll while flipping both sides to seal. Use water to completely seal the lumpia.
5. Heat a good amount of vegetable oil in a pan. Fry the lumpia until brown.
6. You can use any dip of your choice, vinegar, ketchup or sweet chili sauce.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
My family just love lumpia togue. And so I want to share this recipe with you. This is very simple. But as I said, you can still add all the other vegetables of your choice.
You can get your own amazing kitchenware here:
If you have any question, please drop a comment below or send me an email.
Other Pork Recipes to try:
Watch how to cook Lumpia Togue here: