It’s summer time! Are you looking for a great way to beat the heat? Why don’t you try this delicious summer drink. This is obviously a drink version of you favorite mango sago dessert. Since it’s also the season of mangoes, it’s time to make this summer drink at home.
Here’s how to make Mango Sago Drink:
1 cup Tapioca Pearls
1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Coconut Milk
1 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- Slice the mangoes into smaller cubes. Put the cubes in a bowl. Use a masher to crush and mash the mangoes a bit and leaving some bigger bits.
- Pour in the coconut milk and the sugar. Mix. Set aside.
- Cook the tapioca pearls. Boil a good amount of water in a pot. When the water starts to boil rapidly, pour in the tapioca pearls and cook in high heat to avoid them from sticking together.
- Pour in the brown sugar while it’s still boiling. Set aside and let the tapioca pearls cool.
- Prepare some crushed ice and more ripe mango cubes for toppings.
- In a tall glass, add some crushed ice, the pour in some mango coconut milk mixture, tapioca pearls, evaporated milk and top it with some mango cubes.
Beat the heat and enjoy!
Note from Delish:
I just thought if mango sago is just a delicious dessert, why not turn it into a delicious drink. And I didn’t make a mistake, it’s definitely a must try for everyone especially during this very warm season.
If you have any question or suggestion about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch on video:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: