Beat the heat with this homemade mango sago ice cream. Yes, you can make your own ice cream at home. Super easy and definitely delicious. This is something that you and your family will enjoy.
Here’s how to make Mango Sago Ice Cream:
Thick Cream (600g or 2 cans)
2 pcs Ripe Mangoes
1 cup Tapioca Pearls (sago)
390g Condensed Milk
- Prepare the tapioca pearls. Pour a good amount of water in a bowl. Once it starts to boil, pour in the tapioca pearls and cook in high heat. Set aside and let it cool.
- Prepare the mangoes. Slice into smaller pieces. Set aside.
- In a large bowl. Pour the thick cream. Using a hand mixer, whisk until it becomes a bit foamy.
- Add in the condensed milk. Milk. Whisk until well combined.
- Finally, add in the mangoes and the cooked tapioca pearls.Mix and fold.
- Pour in the ice cream mixture in a tight container. Freeze overnight.
Note from Ren:
If you love mango tapioca desserts, this is a good one for you. You can turn your favorite dessert into a delicious ice cream. If you don’t have an electric hand mixer, you can use the regular whisker.
If you have any question or suggestion about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch on video:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: