Mango salsa will work perfectly with chips, fish, meat, etc. Since mango season is coming, it’s time to learn how to make this delicious salsa recipe. A side dish that will make your mouth water and is such a perfect appetizer.
Here’s how to make Mango Salsa:
2 ripe Mangoes
3 medium sized Tomatoes
2 Bell Peppers (red and green)
1 large sized Red Onion
3/4 cup Fresh Calamansi Juice
1 tbsp. Chopped Cilantro
1. Prep all the ingredients and cut them into cubed and all in equal sizes. (see video here).
2. After chopping the red onions. Soak it in a bowl of water for about 15 minutes to minimize it’s strong taste.
3. Mix everything in a bowl. Mango, onion, bell peppers and tomatoes.
4. Pour in the calamansi juice, then add the cilantro. Season with salt and pepper. Mix
5. Let the salsa stay for 15 minutes before serving. Serve with some chips or meat.
Note from Delish:
If you love mangoes, this can be a great appetizer or side dish for you. It’s just very easy to prepare, so there’s no reason not to.
If you have any question or suggestion about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or a direct message to our Facebook Page.
Other Recipes to try:
Watch how to make Mango Salsa here:
[…] Linutik na Kalabasa […]