Spaghetti is one of the most popular pasta recipe in the country. And this Meatballs Spaghetti in Homemade Tomato Sauce is something new that you can prepare for your family. Using a homemade tomato sauce, it will certainly make this recipe deliciously healthy.
Here’s how to cook Meatball Spaghetti in Homemade Tomato Sauce:
400g Spaghetti Pasta
300g Ground beef
1 jar (2 1/2 cups of homemade tomato sauce) See full recipe here: https://www.delishph.com/homemade-tomato-sauce)
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp Chili powder
3/4 cups breadcrumbs
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
1. In a bowl combine in properly the ground beef, white onions, garlic, chili powder, breadcrumbs, egg, salt and pepper.
2. Start forming them into a balls.
3. Fry in a non-stick pan until brown. Set aside.
4. Boil water in a pot, drop some salt. Cook the spaghetti according to the packaging instruction.
5. In a pan, heat some olive oil.
6. Saute garlic and onions.
7. Pour in the tomato sauce.
8. Add in the cheese and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Drop in the meatballs. Simmer for about 3 minutes.
Ready and serve!
Note from Delish:
Since I received a lot of requests from momshies to prepare healthy and delicious recipes for kids, I have this meatballs spaghetti recipe using a freshly made tomato sauce. I added some spices on the tomato sauce, but feel free to add more if you want to.
If you have any questions about this recipe, please drop a comment below or send me an email or message me on Facebook.
Watch how to cook Meatballs Spaghetti in Homemade Tomato Sauce: