I got several request for fast and easy chicken recipes, and here’s one of them. The combination of chicken and mushrooms blended with liver spread makes this recipe delicious for your family. It also doesn’t require much time and effort to prepare. A must-try recipe that your kids would love.
Here’s how to cook Mushrooms Chicken in Liver Spread:
2 chicken breast fillet (cut into cubes)
1 can Jolly Whole Mushrooms
1 can liver spread
1 medium sized red onions
1 tsp honey
3 cloves garlic
1. Melt some butter in a pan.
2. Saute garlic and onions.
3. Add in the chicken, saute for about 3 minutes. Or until the meat turns white.
4. Add in the mushrooms.
5. Pour about 1/2 cup of water. Just enough to simmer. Season with salt, pepper and honey.
6. Add in the liver spread and give it a good stir.
7. Let simmer for another 3 minutes.
8. Sprinkle some chopped parsley.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
This is one of the simplest chicken recipe you can try. Since I’ve got several request from my readers and followers to prepare easy, fast chicken recipes that they can prepare for their kids, I came up with this. Try it now.
If you have any questions, make sure to drop a comment below or shoot me a message. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Watch how to cook Mushrooms Chicken in Liver Spread: