You can definitely create a version of a baked mac without actually baking it. If you don’t have an oven at home, you can still enjoy this delicious macaroni recipe. It’s very easy to make and is perfect for any special occasion.
Here’s how to cook a NO BAKE Baked Macaroni:
400g Elbow Macaroni
300g Ground Beef
200g Hotdogs (cut into small sizes)
200ml All-purpose Cream
1kg Spaghetti Sauce
1/2 cup Cheese (grated)
1 pc medium sized Onion (finely chopped)
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
150g Butter (50g to saute, 100g for the white sauce)
- Add a good amount of water in a pot. Pour in about a tablespoon of salt. Bring to boil.
- Cook the macaroni 3 minutes less than the packaging instruction. Drain the water and set aside.
- In a pan, melt the 50g of butter. Saute onion and garlic. Then add in the ground beef and the hotdogs. Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Pour in the spaghetti sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the cooked macaroni. Give it a good mix, then remove from fire.
- On a separate pan, melt the remaining 100g of butter in a low heat. Then pour in the all-purpose cream, mix and add in the grated cheese. Let it simmer for about 5 minutes. Remove from fire.
- Pour in the cooked macaroni with spaghetti sauce in a dish. Then pour in some white sauce on top and sprinkle some grated cheese.
Ready and Enjoy!
Note from Ren:
You surely don’t need an oven in order to recreate your favorite baked macaroni recipe. For this recipe, although I added the measurements for the all-purpose cream and cheese, the sky is the limit, you can add more if you like.
If you have any question or suggestion about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other NO BAKE recipes to try:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: