We all love cookies. But what if you don’t have an oven at home and you want to make some cookies? Well, there are several ways to make cookies without even baking them. It’s time for you to learn how to make no-bake cookies using some beach sand or a pan.
Here’s how to Make No Bake Cookies:
1 1/4 cup All-purpose Flour
3/4 cup Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup White Sugar
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- In a bowl, mix the wet ingredients first. White and brown sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth.
- Then pour in the all-purpose flour gradually so it’s easier to mix. Then add the baking soda. Mix and fol properly.
- Finally, add the chocolate chips. Mix.
- Scoop about 1/2 tbsp. of the mixture and form them into balls.’
1 Using a Rack
- Prepare a cooking pot. Put a rack and put your baking pan on top.
- Place the cookies, cover, and cook in medium heat for about 20 minutes. Flip cookies, cook for another 5 minutes. Enjoy!
2 Using Beach Sand
- Prepare a cooking pot. Pour in the beach sand. Put your cooking pan on top of the sand.
- Place the cookies, cover, and cook in medium heat for about 15-20 minutes. Flip cookies, cook for another 5 minutes. Enjoy!
3 Using a Pan
- Prepare a pan. Put cookie balls, then flatten them using a ladle or spatula.
- Cover the pan, set to medium heat, and cook each side for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!
Note from Ren:
If you are going to ask me, which way of cooking is the best? I love how the cookies were done using sand. The one using a pan, they don’t look like beautiful cookies, but they taste as delicious.
For further questions or recommendations, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook page.
Do you want this Masflex Bakeware? Get yours from Shopee:
Other recipes to try: