What if you can make easy yet delicious chocolate muffins at home even if you don’t have an oven? That sounds like a good deal. This No Bake Milo Muffins is what you want to try. Using your favorite Milo powdered drink, you can create delicious and soft muffins. And it isn’t expensive.
Here’s how to make No Bake Milo Muffin:
1 cup All-purpose Flour
1 cup Milo Powdered Drink
3/4 cups Evaporated Milk
2 tbsp. Melted Butter
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 tbsp. Baking Powder
Pinch of Salt
Sugar (optional, since milo is already sweet)
1. In a bowl, combine all the wet ingredients. Evaporated milk, melted butter, egg, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. Whisk until properly incorporated. Set aside.
2. On a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. All-purpose flour, milo powdered drink and baking powder. Mix in.
3. Create a well at the center and pour in the wet ingredients. Mix everything in using a spatula. Set aside.
4. Boil a good amount of water in a steamer. (Get your own steamer here)
5. Scoop batter and pour into the muffin molders. Just fill about 3/4 of the cups.
6. Steam for about 10-15 minutes. Or you can use the toothpick test to know when it’s done.
7. Sprinkle some confectioners’ sugar at the top before serving.
Ready and Enjoy!
Note from Delish:
I’ve been receiving requests to prepare no-bake recipes. So I decided to this no-bake milo muffins. Less expensive, healthy and almost as delicious as that of expensive muffins. If you love milo, then this muffins are for you. You can also add sugar if you want it sweeter. But I like it as is since milo is already sweet for me.
If you have any question about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email.
Other Dessert recipes to try:
Watch how to make No Bake Milo Muffins: