Craving for lasagna? Well, you should know they aren’t cheap when you buy them outside. However, Homemade No Bake Pan Lasagna might be something that you want to learn making at home. If you don’t have oven, no problem. You can still make your own delicious lasagna at home. This Homemade No Bake Pan Lasagna is a Filipino version that many Filipinos will definitely love.
Here’s how to cook Homemade No Bake Pan Lasagna:
500g Ground Beef
2 medium sized Bell Pepper (green and red) (chopped)
4 pieces Tomatoes (strips)
2 cups Tomato Sauce
3/4 cup All-purpose Cream
1 cup Fresh Milk
1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese
1/2 cup Quick melt Cheese
1 medium sized Onions (chopped)
4 cloves Garlic (Minced)
1 tsp. Oregano (dried or fresh)
1. Heat the pan, add the ground beef and cook until it changes color.
2. Add in the onions, garlic, tomatoes and bell peppers. Cover and cook for about 15 minutes.
3. Pour in the tomato sauce. Season with oregano, parsley, salt and pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes. Set aside.
4. On a different pan, in a low heat, pour in the milk, all-purpose cream, cheddar cheese and quick melt cheese. Stir up until cheese have melted and the mixture becomes thick. Set aside.
5. Boil some water with salt in a pot. Cook lasagna for about 8 minutes (or follow the packaging instruction). Cook it 3 minutes less than the instruction. Since you’ll still cook it in a pan. Remove and set aside.
6. In a Masflex stone series pan, start to arrange the lasagna. Meat sauce first, then place some lasagna sheets, then top with more meat sauce. Pour in the white cream and cheese mixture, spread it out. Sprinkle some cheddar cheese and parsley. Place another layer of lasagna sheets. Repeat the process. For the last layer, pour in all the meat sauce left as well as the white sauce. Sprinkle some quick melt cheese and parsley. (see the video for actual process.)
7. Cover and cook for about 10 minute in a low heat.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
If you don’t have oven at home, that doesn’t mean that you can’t cook and prepare lasagna at home. Instead of using mozzarella, I’ve used quick melt, for one main reason, it’s cheaper. You can add other ingredients like basil or more cheese if you want to.
If you have any question about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email.
Other Pasta Recipes to try:
Watch how to cook Homemade No Bake Pan Lasagna (Filipino Style):