If you are looking something healthy to dig in, this Oatmeal Arroz Caldo is the one for you. You definitely know the health benefits oats can provide. So using it to your favorite arroz caldo recipe, you can be sure that you are eating healthy. Also added turmeric powder to make it healthier.
Here’s how to cook Oatmeal Arroz Caldo:
1 cup Quick Cook Oats
2 cups Shredded Chicken (pre-cooked by boiling chicken breast in water with salt and pepper)
1 medium sized Onion (chopped)
1 Garlic Head (minced)
1 thumb-sized Ginger
1 tsp. Turmeric Powder
3 cups Chicken Broth (you can use the broth from boiled chicken)
1. Heat some canola oil in a pan. Add in the garlic. Once it turns slightly brown, add in the green onions. Sauté for another 2 minutes. Set aside. (This is for garnishing)
2. In a pot, heat some canola oil. Sauté onions, garlic and ginger.
3. Add in the quick cook oats. Stir for about a minute to get all the spices flavor on the oats. Pour in the chicken broth.
4. Add in the shredded chicken and some chicken bones for extra flavor. Add in the turmeric powder and season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes.
5. Serve in bowl topped with hard boiled eggs, sautéed garlic-green onions and some fresh spring onions.
Ready and Enjoy!
Note from Delish:
Since you have been requesting for me to prepare something healthy, I’s sharing with you this delicious Oatmeal Arroz Caldo recipe. You can be sure that you are eating a low-calorie and good for the heart arroz caldo.
If you have questions about this dish, drop a comment below or send me an email.
Other Healthy Recipes to try:
Watch how to cook Oatmeal Arroz Caldo here: