Do you want to eat pizza but you just don’t have enough time to make your own dough? Then why don’t you try using your favorite pancake? This Pancake Pizza is a great combination of your two favorite food, pancake and pizza. It’s even easier to make using this round flat pan.
Here’s how to cook Pancake Pizza:
3/4 cups All-purpose Flour
1 tsp. Baking Powder
2 tbsp. Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
Ham (cut into squares, depending on the size you want)
Bell Peppers (red and green, cut into strips)
Cheddat Cheese (shredded)
Oil (vegetable or olive or butter)
- Prepare the pancake mixture in a bowl. Combine in the all-purpose flour, baking powder, sugar and egg. Whisk and add water gradually until you achieve the right consistency.
- Prepare a round flat pan. Brush some oil or butter. Pour in the pancake mixture. Cook and flip on the other side. Turn off the heat.
- Then start preparing the pizza. Spread pizza sauce all over the pancake.
- Add the cheese, ham, bell peppers and pineapples.
- Turn back on the heat and cover with any lid or cover you have. Cook for about 10 minutes in a low heat.
Serve and Enjoy!
Note from Delish:
This is one experimental recipe that I did. Since I know how tedious it is to make your own pizza dough, it would be easier if we use pancake instead. And this recipe turned out great. You can also add all other toppings if you want to. And add more cheese. It would also great if you can get your own round flat pan for easy cooking.
If you have any question or suggestion about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on Facebook Page.
Other Recipes to try:
Watch how to make Pancake Pizza: