We all could need some extra income that is fun and easy to prepare. Here’s another pang Negosyo idea for those who are still planning to start their own small business at home. This Injoy Milk Tea recipe is very easy to prepare, delicious and most of all, you don’t need a big amount of cash to start.
Here’s the procedure on how to start your own Injoy Milk Tea Negosyo at home:
500g InJoy Milk Tea Hazelnut Powder Mix
5 L Water
500g Injoy Tapioca Pearls
Plastic Cups 16 oz (14 pcs)
1. Cook the Injoy Tapioca Pearls. Boil water in a huge pot. Once it starts to boil, add the tapioca pearls. Stir until the pearls float. Cover the pot and cook for 30 minutes. Turn off the fire and let it sit for another 30 minutes.
2. Strain and rinse with cold running water.
3. If you want to add sugar syrup, just dissolve 500g of brown sugar in 500ml of water and boil. Then add it to the cooked tapioca pearls.
4. Completely dissolve 500g InJoy Milk Tea Hazelnut Powder Mix in 5L of cold water and ice.
5. Serve with tapioca pearls.
To watch the actual step by step on cooking the perfect chewy boba pearls, you can watch their video tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2-wwcG39-w&t=31s
There are so many milk tea flavors available for you to be creative with your milk tea recipes! Here is a costing guide so you can have an idea on your potential earnings from your business!
Costing Per Cup:
|500g InJoy Milk Tea Hazelnut Powder Mix||₱104.00|
|5 L Water (P30 per 20 L)||₱7.50|
|500g Injoy Tapioca Pearls||₱45.00|
|14 pcs 16oz plastic cup||₱15.00|
|14 pcs straw||₱10.00|
Total ₱181.50 / 14 cups = ₱12.96 per cup
SRP per cup: ₱25.00
***Potential Selling Price: P50 or more! You can even add an additional charge of P5 for additional pearls, etc.
The best time to start is now! You can order your inJoy milk tea ingredients and products on their inJoy Website or their inJoy Shopee and inJoy Lazada pages.
Other Pang Negosyo recipes to try: