Bring your pancakes to the next level. Adding fruits will be more enticing for kids. Peach and mango make a good combo in making this Peach Mango Pancakes one of a kind. It’s very fluffy and soft that you will ask more for it.
Here’s how to cook Peach Mango Pancakes:
2 cups All Purpose Flour
2 tbsp. Baking Powder
2 cups Milk
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 can Jolly Peach Halves in Syrup
1 big sized Ripe Mango
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1. In a large bowl, combine in the all purpose flour, baking powder and salt.
2. Drop in two egg yolks, vanilla and milk (add gradually). Whisk until evenly incorporated.
3. On a separate bowl, whisk egg white until it forms a meringue like texture.
4. Combine in the two mixture using a spatula.
5. Drop in the diced peaches and mangoes. Mix well.
6. Brush some butter on a non-stick pan. Scoop in some mixture. Cook until brown on both sides.
7. For the syrup. On a pan, drop in the peaches and mangoes. Pour the brown sugar. In a low heat, continue stirring until syrup is formed.
8. Top the pancakes with some syrup and fruits before serving.
Read and Serve!
Note from Delish:
Since you’re been asking me to prepare easy and delicious snack recipes for your kids, here’s one that I’m sure they’d love. Pancakes with fruits. Separating the egg whites and turning them into meringue texture will create a fluffy and soft pancakes. Also instead of manually mixing with a whisker, you can also use an electric beater.
If you have any questions, just drop a comment below or send me an email.
Watch how to cook Peach Mango Pancakes: