Ever wonder how to make your favorite polvoron? Well, it’s the time for you to learn how to make polvoron. Whatever flavor you want, you can always follow this recipe. This polvoron uses crushed toasted peanuts to give it some crunch. It’s very easy and less expensive snack dessert to prepare at home.
Here’s how to make Polvoron:
2 cups All-purpose Flour
1 cup Powdered Milk
1/2 cup White Sugar
2 tbsp. Butter
Crushed Toasted Peanut
Japanese Paper (for the wrap)
1. Put the all-purpose flour in a pan in a low heat. Toast until it turns brownish and it’s aroma starts to come out.
2. When the flour turns brown. TURN OFF the heat and let it rest for about 5 minutes.
3. Add in the other ingredients, powdered milk, sugar, and crushed toasted peanuts. Mix everything well.
4. Finally, add the butter. Make sure to blend everything well, with no lumps left.
5. Mold using a polvoron molder and wrap it with Japanese paper.
Ready and Indulge!
Note from Delish:
Since I was a kid I just love eating polvoron. Some stores even sell them packed in a plastic with straw. And once you start eating, you just can’t stop.
So I decided to share this very easy preparation of polvoron. That way you can eat all you can at home. And for mothers out there, your kids will definitely love this. Instead of peanuts, you can add other flavors like pinipig, chocolate or ube.
If you have any question about this, drop a comment below or send me an email.
Watch how to make Polvoron here: