There are tons of curry recipes that you can find. It is an Indian inspired recipe where they usually add lots of spices to the meat. This Pork Curry is one simple version, a Filipino version so to say. Preparing this is very similar to that of a traditional Filipino Chicken recipe. It’s very easy and mouth-watering and that you can’t resist.
Here’s how to cook Pork Curry:
1kg Pork Cubes
2 tbsp. Curry Powder
1 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
3/4 cups Coconut Cream
2 medium sized Potatoes (cubed)
2 medium sized Carrots (cubed)
3 Bell Peppers (red and green) (cubed)
1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
1 tbsp. Cayenne Powder
2 medium sized Red Onions (chopped)
4 cloves Garlic (minced)
2 medium sized Tomatoes (cubed)
1 thumb-sized Ginger (cubed)
1 Fresh Chilies
1. Season the pork with garlic powder, cayenne powder, salt and pepper. Set aside and let it rest for about 30 minutes.
2. Heat a pan and brown the pork in both sides. Set aside.
3. Heat some canola oil in a pot, sauté onions, tomatoes, garlic and ginger. Add in the pork.
4. Pour in the coconut milk, and cook for about 20 minutes.
5. Add in the potatoes and carrots. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for another 10 minutes.
6. Add in the bell peppers, curry powder and fresh chilies.
7. Then finally add the coconut cream. Lower the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
If you love chicken curry, then you’ll definitely like this Pork Curry recipe. And you will definitely ask for some more rice!
If you have any question about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email.
Other Pork Recipes to try:
Watch how to cook Pork Curry here: