We always wanted to cook something delicious yet it doesn’t take much of our time. Or it doesn’t require too many ingredients to get it done. Well, this Pork in Sweet Chili Sauce recipe is one of your best options. Pork and sweet chili sauce just work well together that you will definitely break your diet.
Here’s how to cook Pork in Sweet Chili Sauce:
1 kg Pork Chops
1 cup Sweet Chili Sauce
4 cloves Garlic (minced)
1/2 inch Ginger (chopped)
1/2 cup Green Onions (1 inch in length)
- Cut the pork into your desired sizes.
- Heat the pan, and cook the pork until brown on both sides. No need to add oil, let the pork’s oil do the job. Set aside.
- On the same pan, with a bit of oil from the pork, sauté garlic and ginger.
- Add back in the pork, then pour in the sweet chili sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Lastly, add in the green onions. Cook for another 5 minutes.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
This is one great recipe to try if you have limited time to prepare for a meal. You can even cut the pork into smaller sizes for fast cooking.
If you have any question about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other Pork Recipes to try:
Watch how to cook Pork in Sweet Chili Sauce here:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: