There’s really not much recipe to use pork liver. But do you know that you can actually make a delicious Pork Liver Steak? Just like any other steak or bistek recipes, pork liver steak is easy to cook. If you love eating pork liver, then this is one recipe to try.
Here’s how to cook Pork Liver Steak:
1kg Pork Liver
1 cup Calamansi Juice
3/4 cups Soy Sauce
1 tbsp. Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Paprika Powder
1/2 cup All-purpose Flour
6 cloves Garlic (crushed)
2 medium sized White Onions (rings)
1/2 cup Green Onions
1. Slice the pork liver into thin cuts. Marinate it with calamansi juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, paprika powder, salt and pepper. Blend in some all-purpose flour too. Set aside for about 1 hour.
2. Heat some olive oil in a pan. Fry both sides until. You need to do that in several batches. Put the liver back to the pan.
3. Add half of the white onions. Pour in the remaining marinade from the bowl.
4. Cook for about 10 minutes.
5. Add the remaining white onions and green onions. Cook for another 5 minutes.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
This may look and sound add for some, but yes, pork liver steak exists. And it’s delicious. You should give it a try too.
If you have any question, please drop a comment below or send me an email.
Other Pork Recipes to try:
Watch how to cook Pork Liver Steak: