Do you find pork asado siopao delicious? Then you might want to try this Pork Pata Asado recipe. We will incorporate that asado flavor to a pork pata, making it one delicious pork recipe. The process is quite simple and you wouldn’t be needing many ingredients to get it done.
Here’s how to cook Pork Pata Asado:
1 Kg Pork Pata
1 cup Soy Sauce
1/2 cup Oyster Sauce
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
3 Pcs. Star Anis
1 medium sized Onion
2 cloves Garlic
- Pan fry the pork pata without using oil and drizzle some salt and pepper on both sides as well. Cook until brown and set them aside.
- In the same pan, pour some cooking oil. Saute onion and garlic. Add back in the pork, then pour in about a cup of water. Cover and let it cook for about 11 minutes.
- Drop in the bay leaves and the star anis. Cover and let it simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Pour in the soy sauce and the oyster sauce then add the brown sugar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
Serve and Enjoy!
Note from Delish:
The process I’ve used on this recipe is not far from the pork asado siopao that I made. The only difference is I used pork pata. I know you will love this recipe if you give it a try.
If you have any comment or suggestion about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us to our Facebook Page.
Other recipes to try:
Watch on video:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: