A very easy and delicious pork recipe that you can cook at home. You can even make this Pork Steak for your kids packed lunch. You just have to marinate it overnight and you only need a few minutes in the morning to cook. It doesn’t even need too many ingredients.
Here’s how to cook Pork Steak:
4 pcs. Pork Chops
3 tbsp. Soy Sauce
1/2 cup Calamansi Extract
3 cloves Garlic (crushed)
1 tbsp. Brown Sugar
1 large sized White Onion (cut into rings)
1. In a bowl, mix in the soy sauce, calamansi extract, garlic, brown sugar and salt and pepper.
2. Add in the pork chops and marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
3. Heat the pan without adding oil. Then fry the marinated pork chops on both sides until brown.
4. Pour in the marinade and about 3/4 cups of water. Add more soy sauce if needed. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add in the onion rings. (leave about 1/4 of the rings). Cover and cook for about 10 minutes or until the liquid starts to dry out.
6. Add the remaining onion rings. Cover for another 3 minutes.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
This is one of the favorite pork recipe that I prepare if I don’t really have much time to cook. I’ll just marinate it at night and cook it in the morning fast and easy.
If you have any question about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email.
Other Pork Recipes to try:
Watch how to cook Pork Steak here:[wpedon id=”1537″ align=”center”]