Here’s another pork recipe that many of you will defintely like. It’s such a simple recipe but absolutely delicious. Imagine the taste of pork with the sweetness of coke along with the other spices. It doesn’t even require too many ingredients to get it done.
Here’s how to cook Pork with Coke:
1kg Pork (you can use adobo cut)
1 can Coke
1 medium size Onion (quartered)
3 cloves Garlic (chopped)
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
Bay Leaves (about 3 pcs)
1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
1 tsp. Chili Flakes
1 tbsp. Cornstarch diluted in water
- Put all the pork cuts in a pot. Drop in the onion, garlic, bay leaves and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper. Pour in the coke. Cover and let it cook for about 15 minutes.
- Remove all the pork from the pot. Then set aside the stock.
- In a pan, heat a small amount of oil, then fry the pork until brown. Set them aside.
- Put back in the pot with some remaining pork stock in it. Let it simmer, add in the soy sauce and chili flakes. Then pour in the cornstarch diluted in water.
- Put back in the pork and cook until the sauce starts to form.
Serve and Enjoy!
Note from Delish:
Since I always receive a request to prepare a dish that is easy to prepare, I just thought this might be a great idea. You can choose other pork cuts you want to fast cooking. For this one, I used adobo cut, so it took a few minutes to cook.
If you have any question or suggestion about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other Pork recipes to try:
Watch on video:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: