Here’s another simple pork recipe that you’d surely love most especially if you love pineapple. This pork with pineapple recipe will give you that salty, sour and sweet flavors that will make your drool. It would even take less than an hour to prepare.
Here’s how to cook Pork with Pineapple:
1kg Pork (adobo cut is your best option)
1 tbsp. Calamansi Juice
2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
2 cups Pineapple Juice
1/2 cup Green onions (chopped)
1 medium sized Onion (chopped)
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
1 can Pineapple Chunks (400g)
- In a bowl, season the pork with calamansi juice, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Heat the pot, pan fried the pork cuts until brown on both sides.
- On the same pot, saute onion and garlic. Add back in the pork.
- Pour in the pineapple juice. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add in the pineapple chunks. Then the green onions. Cook for another 10 minutes.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
I know many of you are requesting for me to prepare fast and easy recipes. So here’s one recipe that you can try.
If you have any question or suggestion about this recipe, drop a comment below or send me an email or direct message us on our Facebook Page.
Other Pork recipes to try:
Watch how to cook Pork with Pineapple here:
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to watch more Cooking Videos: